Sunday 6 October 2013

My Race Year in Pictures



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

British North East XC MTB League Champion 2013!!!!
 
 
It's been a cracking year and I'm already excited for next season.  With thanks to Dan Small for going along with my Single speed category idea this year and hopefully paving the way for future generations.  Thanks to those that have shouted support when I've most needed and my family for waiting patiently and spurring me on when I most needed.  Thanks to Paul for taking some cracking photos.
 
 
What's your favourite picture?



3 Comments:

I like the black and white photo at the top best and can see how hard you are working. BTW our blog is now redone some bits still missing but back with the same address http://mtbspirit.blogspot.co.uk/ Very well done on your win. Best Wishes Emma

Thanks a lot for share your great post.it is informative post for race.This site published important topic of race.i hope this site give more important information.i wish all is well.

Nice picture. I want to become a good Athlete cyclist like. What should I do?

Post a Comment