Wednesday 22 August 2012

Want It Wednesday - A Nice Holiday!

So that's exactly what I've done.  I have gone south of the country for a couple of weeks away.  In fact as I am pre writing this I am hoping to be on a beach somewhere but more likely being rained on.

I'm not near a computer this time so I won't be able to link up anyone I'm afraid, so any of you that would like a break, now is a good time to take it!  However, if anyone does take part I will still link you at the end of this post.

I hope you are all well and loving the summer season and getting some good riding in.  Be in touch soon.

Jez x

3 Comments:

Jez, I hope you have some riding planned on you're vacation? Enjoy!

Thanks! I'm on a family holiday so no bike but sometimes even a rest from riding is a good thing.

Post a Comment