Thursday 15 December 2011

Want It Wednesday #3 - DT Swiss XCR 1150

Product Image

I like light things. I like light bike things.  I love these!!  Dear very rich santa please could you get me some....pleasey cheese......no.....aw well it'll just have to remain a dream item.  This Wheelset is a DT Swiss XCR 1150.  The number denotes its weight.  Thats a ridiulous weight for a mtb wheel.  Seriously light.  Probably not one to keep as an all day pair more a race thing.  I'd break down and weep if I broke one of these!!
Loved to tell you the price but I can't even find them online at the moment.  The rims alone are about £300 pounds so I'm gussing not cheap.  Over a grand I'd guess!

If you'd like to see other blogs want it wednesdays that go to my 'Want It Wednesday'  pages to view Pauls and Charlies.  If you want to join in too (and its all fun) then please just fill in the magic linky box!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment