Wednesday 12 October 2011

Want It Wednesday #6 - Coffee Cake

Cake!!!

Yep this week I've gone none tech and moved onto the desires of most bikers.  Well amongst my friends anyway, who all seem to live for the stuff.  Yep the good ol' cake.  I love it.  I know you all have your likes and dislikes with cakes and I'd love to hear your favourites.  I was tempted to make a new page on cakes alone.......but then I could be taking this whole thing just that little bit too far!!!

So for this Wednesday I choose my favourite cake.  Coffee and Walnut cake.  Yummy, odd probably as I don't like coffee, but there is something about this cake I really like. To date my mum still makes the best out there but I don't get to see her very often so have to make do with what I can get. So here's a picture for you to drool over.......




If you too would like to be part of this bit of fun then now is your chance.  All you have to do is go to my 'Want It Wednesday' tab and fill in your link blog and name.  That way people can visit your site to see what you've been blogging about.  The idea is that firstly its a bit of fun and gives you something else to write about but also the more people that take part the more traffic you'll have to your blog and hopefully gain more followers which can't be a bad thing! See my original post and idea here

You can see Pauls Want it Wednesday and his blog here. Nice bit of kit there!!!  Looking at my front mech and wondering if it needs changing too!
No Charlie this week???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment