Thursday 22 March 2012

Bloggers Bikes!

I have on my blog a page called Bloggers Bikes.  Its not new, in fact its been there since I started my blog last year.  My bike has been sitting there very lonely all this time and I've just not got around to giving this page the attention it deserves.


Now I know that all you real cyclists out there love your bike(s).  Some of you clean polish and nurture them like they were your own children and love others to take notice of them.  Well this page has been created for just this reason.  You can put them on this Gallery.  I don't care whether its your best race bike, commute bike, battered rig or even an on going project.  If you submit your photo I'll ensure that your name is linked to your blog site so others can get to know you a bit more.

All you have to do is send me an email with a picture and any stats you'd liked mentioned (weight, parts etc) to jezandu@hotmail.co.uk

Just like to thank Cervelo Girl for starting the ball rolling and whose bikes I'm now proudly showing off so go check them out!!

Jez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment